ActiPatch is Clinically-Proven, Drug-Free Pain Relief
No creams, shocks or pills to take—the only thing you’ll feel is relief!
- ActiPatch offers clinically proven knee pain relief that works around the clock, with no drugs, electrical shocks, or creams
– Shown to reduce pain, increase physical activity and improve overall quality of life in people with osteoarthritis of the knee
– In the clinical trial, people using ActiPatch actually (significantly) reduced their use of NSAIDs
– FDA cleared for treatment of knee pain due to osteoarthritis (OA)
- Beloved by Britain. More than 1 million units sold worldwide!
- ActiPatch helps retrain your nerves—teaching them to send pain signals normally again. Using rapidly pulsing electromagnetic waves that are low enough so you cannot feel them, but high enough to provide benefits, ActiPatch “teaches” your “over-reactive” nerves to signal correctly again
- Great alternative to pills (NSAIDS or even opioids), CBD creams and oils, knee braces, ice, cold/hot wraps and TENS treatments like iReliev® or Quell®*
- Just place the wire loop over the area where you’ve got pain (so the painful area is inside the device’s loop), attach it with included tape, and wear it up to 24 hours a day—you can even sleep and shower with it on
ActiPatch OTC chronic pain overview
ActiPatch is cleared for the treatment of general pain in the UK.
In the US, ActiPatch is cleared for pain related to osteoarthritis of the knee and plantar faciitis.
The British Experience with ActiPatch
ActiPatch has been available in the UK for five years now and BioElectronics Corporation (the makers of ActiPatch) ran a series of Registry Studies to find out how effective ActiPatch was in relieving chronic pain. These studies interviewed over 15,000 chronic pain sufferers who had used ActiPatch as a trial for 7 days. Data from these published Registry studies are summarized below. 2/3 users reported a significant reduction in pain and an average of 50% reduction in pain medication use (including opioids).
For users who benefited from using ActiPatch:
- More than 70% reported improved sleep quality
- 75% reported increased physical activity
- 90% reported an improvement in overall quality of life
Additionally, the study found:
- ActiPatch was effective for most pain causes, the most common being arthritis, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia
- ActiPatch was effective for chronic pain in the back, knee, shoulder, neck, hip and elbow among other locations
- These improvements remained consistent in a six month follow up study. This data was published in the Pain Management journal in the UK.
*All copyrights are the properties of their respective owners.